Grivel - Simple Leash
The Simple Double Spring Leash by Grivel. The best way to avoid dropping your prized Mantis Tools.
The Grivel Double Spring Leash keeps your Mantis Tools (and regular tools) attached whilst allowing you to climb leash-less, taking away the worry of dropping your tools. We recommend using a leash whenever climbing indoors on your Mantis Tools. This is to prevent you hurting yourself or those around you.
- Makes it (nearly) impossible to drop your tools
- Leaves hands free
- Long when required
- Compact when required
- The leash is attached to the harness by looping it through the tape ring over the harness itself.
- The two tools are attached with 2 carabiners (not supplied) to the ripperz loops supplied with your Mantis Tools.
- Permits easy changeovers of hands and tools.
- The two sections are so elastic that they don’t impede any movement and allow maximum arm extension when required.
Attention: the leash must never be used as a self belay for the climber or to belay a companion. Its strength is limited to 200kg.