Tooling Gloves - Slazenger
We did it. We found a glove that's low profile AND has sick amounts of grip. Whether you're using the Mantis Tools indoors or sending D16's in Italy...
SOLD IN A PAIR
We've tried a fair few pairs of gloves to try to find one we're happy with and with this one we think we've nailed it. Engineered for all weather use and with an excellent range of movement and even better grip properties, we think these gloves are spot on.
- Two tone synthetic palms which give you vice like grip and no slip
- Low profile fit to minimise clip snag, tool slippage and grip fatigue
- Elasticated wrist with solid velcro closure
- Inter-finger vents and perforated fingers to minimise over heating
- Stretch panel across the knuckles to minimise grip fatigue
You've gotta try them to believe them. All it means now is you've got one less excuse for sending...